Excessive kicking

Im 7 months pregnant and lately have experienced alot of kicking pain in my stomach, and several minutes later i hav actuallybeen sick, also its my first child aswell is this normal to happen at 7 months pregnant?
advice please

Chelsey21

Asked by Chelsey21 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh I wouldn't worry about it with my second she NEVER stopped moving, but I would tell your ob/midwife maybe they can get you something for the belly ache that follows.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Totally normal. It feels like a lot now because your baby is running out of room to move around in your uterus.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• congratulations on your first baby!!!
    all babies and pregnancies are different.
    hopefully, this is just a stage that will stop....not the kicking, but the making you sick!
    sugar can make babies more active, do you think you might be getting too much?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, and it only gets worse from here. She's actually kicking your internal organs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010