HOW DO YOU NO IF YOUR TWO YEAR OLD IS OUT OF CONTROLE?

MY TWO YEAR OLD WILL NOT LISTIN TO ME AT ALL. HE WILL DO THING'S TO MAKE ME MAD AND HE KNOW'S WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG BUT HE DOSE IT TO MAKE ME MAD,WHEN I DO SPANK HIM HE LAUGHS AT ME, WHAT CAN I DO?

lil_momma_85

Asked by lil_momma_85 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, I was just recently going through what you are going through. I did alot of different things that worked. It's a rough stage that he is going through. Just be strong, stern and consistant. I had to remind myself that he was 2 years old and that I was the boss. LoL! If you need more detail on what I finally had to do pm me. Otherwise good luck. Don't give up...I guess that is the best advice. Eventually you will figure out what he needs so that he will start listening-- all kids are so different.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• he is testing you. she is right you have to be strong and consistant. be strong dont give up
    texmom79

Answer by texmom79 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008