What if...

your dh cheated on you, who would u blame?
Dh
The other woman
Or yourself?
All of the above?

This is just a question I've never cheated or been cheated on.
With all of the different posts I just wondered who the majority would blame?
If it happened to me, fisrt off I would blame myself for not giving my dh something he wanted in our SL. I would blame the other woman for Tempting my dh. And I don't think I could ever trust dh again.

I don't want any fights over this question!
It's only a question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• All of the above
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My DH and myself. the other woman may not know about u.
    Luvmyfam7

Answer by Luvmyfam7 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Him she didn't make a committment to me he did. And if he is unhappy at home he should talk to me so we can work on it, instead of running to someone else.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Him... There isn't anyone but him to blame.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He's going to get the most of the blame. I would still blame her, but he could have been really dishonest and said he wasn't in a relationship, but i'd still be pissed at her. As far as blaming myself...it depends. Guys cheat when things are great, or so was thought, so I don't know how much to place on me.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I didn't mean to vote down an answer I'm using my iPod and tucked the wrong thing sorry!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Touched
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sorry girls, having typing issues too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well, life is complicated. This could be a question of a man going to his wife, telling her how he feels, what his needs are and she ignores it...so he cheats. OR this could be a case where the man is just a manwhore pig, and is going to cheat no matter what the wife does. There are no black and white answers here. My DH and I agree, that before we would ever get to this point we would come to the other and say very bluntly HELLO, my needs are not being met, and I feel neglected in this or that way...and we need to work on it. Then if the other doesn't respond, well then they have no one else to blame but themselves.
    I am with Dr. Phil on this one. If your spouse has a problem..even if YOU don't understand it, YOU BOTH have a problem and need to work it out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2010