what are some great simple recipes for breads and cookies that would be great to sell and cheap to make?

I am trying so hard to make some money for Christmas. I have found this choclate bread recipe that is so good, and everyone loves it. I put my homemade glaze on it and its just yummy. I was sitting here trying to find ways to make some cash to pay a few bills, buy Christmas this year, so I decided I was gonna get a basket and just take it everywhere and sell my baked goodies. I need some more recipe's that are very cheap, very simple, and wont take all day. Would love your thoughts about it, and I am also thinking about selling at the flea market? I want a work at home job, but I haven't got any response from any of the companies yet, so I really want to make money for christmas, I have none and its already the 3rd!!! Ive got to make some cash for my rent, a little behind on that too, just been a bad year.

Cyndifarmer

Asked by Cyndifarmer at 10:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• try making fudge - its pretty simple and people would love it. I use the receipe on the side of the jet puffed marshmellow jars - its wonderful! you can make it with or with out nuts, and I sprinkle powdered sugar on some of the plan ones to make them look fancy lol and you can sell them individually or in bundles of 3 peices or so
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 11:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• hmmm... thinking you need a license to sell food... could end up costing more than its worth
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I agree on fudge. So good and easy. Also there are lemon cookies you make with a box of lemon cake mix and powdered sugar and egg. You can look them up I am sure, they are delish!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010