What are your favorite bath products?

I need some pampering, what do you use?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like that Olay bath ribbons body wash. I take warm baths and put it in the water like bubble bath and it makes my skin sooooo smooth!! My hubby also got me this really cool loofa thingy. I have one of those inflatable pillows that have suction cups on it so you can stick it to the bath and lay your head on it and relax!! Lavender bath salts are sooo calming and feel good when you rub them on your skin. I dunno if you have any close girl friends but my best friend and I used to give eachother spa treatments and massages. (totally not sexual) Candles always add to the calming pampered atmosphere. Turn off the lights and have like 4-5 candles burning.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i love bath and body works, they will send you so many free coupons i barely spend any money, always get something free! ilove their new scent i think it is called ran on leaves, just smells fresh and clean and also their cherry blossom stuff, they have a grainy scrub that stops my skin from itching because i am growing from being pregs. if you want to go cheaper, carress smells great and is very cheap.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I know the "PINK" line at Victoria's Secret is more for the college girls, but I'm sooooo freaking ADDICTED to the "PINK" body wash, lotion and body spray in the "Fresh & Clean" scent. At the age of 31, I feel like a freak getting the college kid stuff, I can't help but wonder if the girls in there are questioning some old chick buying that stuff!!... but it smells sooooo freaking good! It's absolutely intoxicating! *s/o loves it too!!*
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 11:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008