What's the worst relationship you have ever been in?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• If I told you the full, horrendous details of my worst relationship, you'd have to put your head between your knees and breathe deeply. I'm glad I'm out of it now, and I'm glad that the last time I ever saw him, I shot his ass full of rock salt and sicced my protection dog on him.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The one where I got dumped.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• MY WORSE RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND 15 YEARS AGO....HE IS MEXICAN AND I THANK GOD HE IS OUT OF MY LIFE WELL BETTER SAY OUT OF MY LIFE 15 YEARS AGO AND LEFT TO HIS CONTRY...
    Xiomy34

Answer by Xiomy34 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• When I was an abusive one in high school and every time I tried to get out he found me and beat the hell out me. The final time was when he beat me so bad I miscarried the baby I was carrying.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I've never been in a relationship like some of the other women have mentioned. Thankfully. However, I was in a relationship where he mooched off of me, lied to me, cheated on me, treated me as if I was his son's babysitter, and just all around was a scumbag.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• being cheated on (3 times - yeah I'm slow, but I catch on), verbally abused and threatened with physical abuse
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• with my husband he was stuck up my butt every time i went somewhere he was right there b/c he thought that i would go back to my sons dad that is why we were only married 11 months
    Babygirl121307

Answer by Babygirl121307 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The worst and the best would have to be my marriage of 25 years.

I never had any other relationships before my marriage. I had lovers, I dated casually, but never any actual relationships.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010