okay---I give, what company is this?

They refuse to give me a company name, so I want to know.....

We are seeking self motivated individuals with the desire to work with online advertising. You are required to have a computer with Internet access, a valid e-mail account, and basic typing skills. You can choose to work full or part time, however, the more you work, the more you will make. The position involves processing typed responses from advertisements placed online. These responses vary in length according to each client that you work with. You can consistently process 5-10 orders per day, and make approximately $350-$800 a week. Further inquiries about processing will be explained in specific detail in the training materials. All transactions will be processed through your e-mail account. There is no contract to sign with this position, and the amount you choose to process is entirely up to you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• IT IS A SCAM.........STAY AWAY FROM SO CALLED COMPANIES THAT WON'T GIVE THIER NAME
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Do you have a link? Unless I can look at the website, I can't really tell. Smells like a scam.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm sure there is a fee requested to join? Smells like a scam. Any legit company will give you their name
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If they won't even tell you the company name, then it must be a scam! RUN!!!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Those are the ones posted on Craigslist. It's a scam. If they cannot provide a company name or website, don't even bother.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• there is no link to the company. I asked for the name of the company and all communication ended there.
    The worst thing is the person that sent me that email is someone I found on cafemom. Does cafemom allow this? I mean real scammers, not those with mlm companies.
    I have since googled and found this on ripoff report.com--yeah it is a scam. The material they send you is how to ripoff others the same way you got ripped off lol!
    Anonymous

• Yeah!!! I saw the ad. I can't believe people can sleep at night doing that kind of thing. I decided to go in a TOTALLY different (legitimate) direction, and am very happy I did.
    Good Luck to you!!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008