Can anyone help with legit information for job(work at home) that are not scams?

I am a Medical Assistant I 0-1 yrs exp in the medical field & have 5 yrs with Legal assistant exp.

mjperez

Asked by mjperez at 11:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well you can contact doctor offices with your resume and look for at home medical coding, or the same with lawyers and at home legal assistant work, but other than that join a direct selling company, sell on ebay, start an in home day care or other business
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There are lots of things you can do that are NOT scams. The first thing I would tell you is not to pay for any type of eBook if it promises work with it. That doesn't happen. eBay is a perfectly legit business to do from home that will make you good money! There are also other types of work, but like I said, don't just send money to them. Some will involve you paying for drug screens or such and that is totally normal. Other businesses will involve you buying your own supplies, but that too, is to be expected. I blog about opportunities and ideas that I find on the internet, you can take a look at that if you are interested.  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If you've ever considered starting your own business and showing jewelry, this one is definately not a scam-

http://www.guyandeva.com/polly
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hi. I know it is hard to weed out all the scams. A lot of WAH opps sound too good to be true, and often are. I was looking for years, then I found a company that I had a good feeling about. I don't know if you have heard of GBG, but it is an ethical, Christian nutritional company. I have been with them since 2009, and you only need to order one product a month to qualify for some awesome commissions. My husband and I both use their liquid vitamin daily. It is a very good product that both our doctor and neighborhood herbal pharmacist approved of. There is no fee to sign up with the company, you get a free website, and the product is only $39 a month. The goal is to sign up two people, and to have each person you sign up do the same. My site address is www.RenewYourHealth.biz. I know you are a medical assistant, but MLM may be a better way to earn more money on a residual basis on your own time schedule. :-)
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 1:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients

Answer by rkoloms at 8:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• homecareersuccess.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010