Sooo my husband wants permission to request naked pics from girls online....

Yeah, he fucking TOLD me this. I said "Fine, I'll pick up the divorce papers, then you can do whatever you want." He thinks I'm overreacting and being a bitch. I think if he wants to act like a single man then go ahead and do it. What do you guys think? I think this will result in them wanting to meet and fuck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• If he truly loves and respects you, he wouldn't even ask you such a thing. Does he believe he has the right to do this? Unbelievable. This is why it's so hard for people to stay together because most people get married and continue to only think of themselves. It's not right for him to ask you this after you're already married. If he wanted to look at other women naked, why did he marry you. There are a lot of women I've noticed, who are perfectly okay with their man viewing porn or they'll even have threesomes to make their man happy. the point is he knows you don't like it and that's not fair or acceptable. You don't deserve that. Do you have kids?
    makeitlast4ever

Answer by makeitlast4ever at 3:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think that he is straight out disrespecting you. He is objectifying women. Keep standing up for yourself!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm pregnant and due any day now. I'm just sick of the whole "Oh well men NEED that sort of stuff. It's in their genes." Yeah I'm so sure the fucking cave men and indians looked at porn and needed to whore around....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OMG wtf??? if my hubby came to me like that i'd hit him upside the head with a frying pan ...keep standing your ground...When he married you he made the choice to be with you!...Your deff. not overreacting and being a btich maybe but i would be too, shit....GL
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 3:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Nah, men don't NEED that sort of thing. I bet that he is being told or has been told that too by someone he looks up to. Things will probably get better when you have the baby. Sorry you have to be dealing with all that when he should be sooo grateful that you are having his baby. He should be treating you like a queen. Things are hard enough when you can barely walk, sleep, sit, etc., you don't need to deal with that B.S. too. Stand up for yourself or you might have to go through this for the rest of your marriage. NEway, good luck.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Lol things won't have a chance to get better. He's OUT of here. I'll be a single mommy. =) He can talk to alllll the whores he wants to. Whoooo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Oh and bella when I said that, I posted something similar to this before and all these bitches had the nerve to say that it's ok cuz all men are like that and need this sort of distraction. Uhhh it's not a fucking Xbox people!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• As I've mentioned before in other posts, I know what porn can do to a man. I was molested as a child and a lot of men objectify women, girls ,ad boys when they view porn on a regular basis. My molester watched porn, showed me porno magazines and tried to perform acts on me he saw in them. But he also pointed out women's body parts on shows and videos where women were scantily clad. he was really sick and porn just fed his unhealthy attitude towards women. I'm not saying all men, but i know that it doesn't show women as anything but sex objects and he should only be viewing you in that light, not constantly lusting after some fantasy bitch who only knows how to "bend over".
    Tell him you would never put up with a man disrespecting you that way and he should have thought of that before getting married and remind him you are carrying his child too. How insensitive!
    makeitlast4ever

Answer by makeitlast4ever at 4:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm just curious, When does he have time to do this if he's working and helping you while you're pregnant? And is he okay with you getting naked pictures from other men?
    makeitlast4ever

Answer by makeitlast4ever at 4:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Omg he has these 2-3 hour windows between jobs when I usually watch tv in the living room. I got curious the other day and snuck around to our bedroom window and low and fucking behold, he was watching porn. I decided to storm in and he closed it real quick. He also stays up late even though he works. I get tired of watching the same shit on tv so I let him have the room and I take the living room. He doesn't jack off or anything. He just gets really horny and wants to have sex with me.... Sorry for all the bad language... And I told him that I want to start getting pictures of men that have huge aching boners for me. I'm still freakin beautiful and there are still a LOT of men willing to take me even though I'm preg with his baby!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2008