Have you used/seen the video "It's Potty Time!"?

This was a wonderful tool for me when my kids were going through potty training. Is it still available to you?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a copy. I wasn't impressed. I'd read lots of great, glowing reviews and just wasn't impressed. My little girl didn't like it either. Oh well. Considering the great reviews, I guess we're just odd-balls.
    I also have "Elmo's Potty TIme" which is OK but a little busy. It's probably good for a 2.5 year old kid or older.
    Our favorite is "Go Potty Go". The songs are simple, the message is simple with no plot or storyline so it's really good for the younger toddlers like mine. When my little girl switched to panties a week ago, she started marching around the house singing the "we wear underpants everyday" song. Very cute.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008