If you could create a reality show...

WHat would it be about (ie bad girls club, real world, etc) and who would you like to star in it?

Would you do one?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 11:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It would be about home birth, and the controversy surrounding it. I'd be the starring midwife, and I'd have a friend from a hospital L&D department star as well, to demonstrate the difference in the birth experience. I'd show the resistance midwives can get from OBs, and patients mulling over the decision over where to give birth.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would do one. It would be about watching people helping people build homes etc. There are so many organizations out there that help do all kinds of charity and it would be fun to film them and their stories.

trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 11:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It would be about families who have immigrated to the united states some legally some illegally, and show the challenges of both. I know its not an interesting topic but it hits close to home so thats what it would be
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I cant think of anything but i found this question interesting and i asked my SO said he would want to do it on "the long walk" by stephen king. CREEPY!!! the way he described to me already creep me out so i probably wouldnt want to want his show LOL
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Real Housewives of CafeMom. I'd wanna see the Cafe Dudes who run this place. LOL
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 1:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Trailer Trash Matchmaker (rather than Millionaire Matchmaker). Get all those 1s and 2s hooked up.

(sorry, I couldn't resist ...)

tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010