ERGO baby carriers

Do you have one?
Which one, performance-sport-organic-original???
Would you reccommmend it?

Also how old is your baby & weight? is it true that it can go up to 40 lbs and still be comfortable??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have an organic one with embroidery on it. I got it when DS was 4 months old, and I wish I'd had it from the get go. It's the way I made dinner every night for about 4 months! DS is almost 30 lbs, and it's still comfortable. We use it all the time still! I would recommend it to anyone! It was great when he was breastfeeding. I would lower the waistband, lengthen the strap, turn it to the side a bit, and pop him on. I made it through many grocery shopping trips this way!
    It's absolutely worth every penny.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have an older one... probably the original. I use it regularly for my 26lb 20 month old and it's like he's not even there. I did use it once with my 40lb 4 year old and it hurt that time. The pressure gets distributed around your waist and lower back, so he was just to heavy for *me*. I'm sure my DH wouldn't have a problem wearing him (not that he typically needs to be worn, he's perfectly capable of walking!).
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 12:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010