Death Penalty

This is in regardess to JUST the Caylee Anthony story...Do you think Casey (the "mom") should get the death penalty...why/why not?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think anyone who takes another life should hang from their balls.
    Kill them, they do not deserve to breath.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think hell yea!!!!

accident or not, she killed that precious little baby!!! She knew the risks she was taking trying to knock the baby out so she could go party.....the fact that she placed her in the trunk while knocked out id disturbing enough!!

Looking at all the evidence, it looked planned....her searching the missing childrens websites, searches for cholorform....her being seein out after the girl was missing at a Target and Blockbuster all cosy

She shows no remose (so we shouldn't!!) and is only seen crying when she is sent to jail....

Does anyone else believe we should help her on her journey to burning in hell?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm sooo confused!!! Did they find the little girl or... her body?

I think she's guilty as HELL and they need to send her to texas to sit in the electric chair!!! I break down in tears when I think about what if something happened to my baby and he's not even here yet!!! Some bitches just shoudn't reproduce.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I did not know they fund her body. It is a sad, sad day if they did. I still do not understand why she just did not turn the baby over to the Grandparents.
    thewife1

Answer by thewife1 at 4:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• They have not found her body, but her attorneys have made statements referring to the "possibility" that Caylee was "accidentally" killed when her mother "allegedly" attempted to sedate her...WITH CHLOROFORM. I don't know who is more twisted...Casey or her attorneys. The bottom line is, if she killed her child, then she needs to spend her life in prison, suffering for it. Killing her is too good. Why should she get the peace of death? She surely does not deserve it. Child killers are not in with the popular cliques in prison, and I would like to see her tossed right into gen-pop and let her suffer for the next 60 years of her life. She deserves nothing better.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have to agree with jespeach. While I fully support the death penalty, I would rather her spend the rest of her life in prison, thinking about that poor baby girl. That, to me, would be a far worse punishment than death!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 7:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Caylee has NOT been found yet.Equisearch ( i think that's the name) founder says they WILL find her by Monday.Casey should get the death penalty if she is found guilty ( which i think she is)

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• They have not found her body. The police and the prosecutors feel they have enough evidence to convict her, and the grand jury indicted her based on the evidence.

As for the death penalty, I think she absolutely should get it. She killed her child, accidentally or on purpose(I believe on purpose), and she deserves to die as well. This was not some spur of the moment, temporary insanity thing, she plotted this. Searched for chloroform info, apparently planned how to dispose of her daughter's body (since no one has found it yet), and went out partying and having a grand old time. How she thought no one would notice the child was missing and not get upset about it is beyond me. She disgusts me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• To jespeach and kenn, I see your point, but remember that taxpayer dollars go to support the prisoners. She obviously feels no guilt, so why should we pay for her to eat, shower, and sit in her cell feeling unguilty, and only sad b/c she got caught?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yes, if she is found guilty of killing her baby (I think she will)
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008