financial aid?

I'm wanting to return to school to become a vet tech. With a 9 m/o and a baby on the way, I'm not sure if I can do a full time schooling right now, but I would like to get my foot in the door. I heard of a school called abc ... Animal Behavioral College. They do mostly online classes, and for the hands on stuff you can intern at your local vet.

Know of any other schools like that? Also looking for information on financial aid. I don't know anything about it. How to apply, what it is, what you need to qualify?

Any information is appreciated.

ModernMommie

Asked by ModernMommie at 11:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in

• Call the school and ask to speak with someone about financial aid. They will give you the most accurate info. It all varies by school and state. Junior colleges also offer vet tech programs, so that might be worth researching. Much cheaper than one of those private schools!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I didnt think of that. Thank you.
    ModernMommie

Comment by ModernMommie (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The school should have a counselor you can talk to.  They are usually pretty good at getting you to the right resources that you need.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Call the school and ask to speak with someone about financial aid
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011