When did you start to feed your baby food? I started at three months, turkey, and chicken later at six months stage 2 baby foods. i wanted to start feeding him real food young so he wont be a fussy eater.

tamsstar

Asked by tamsstar at 8:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It doesn't matter how young you start all kids go through a somewhat of a "picky" stage. Starting foods too early is actually said to increase the chances of food allergies. Just make sure that what you are feeding them doesn't make their stomach upset.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My little boys 4 months old... The doctor told me I could start feeding him jarred baby food. The stage one ones. But at 3 months you can feed babys baby cereal in the morning and at night and it'll make them fuller and not drink a lot of formula. And feeding babys cereal it makes them sleep all night long. But you can also blend up like food that we would eat and feed it to a baby as long as its blended like baby food.
    xmsbiitchx

Answer by xmsbiitchx at 9:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My son was on 2nd foods by 5months, 7months he was on 3rd food and 8month he was on table foods...he eats just about anything i do with the exception of allergens.
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 4:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Starting solid food early doesnt' mean your child will be a good eater!! There are reasons why breasts milk or formula are the best food for infants. Food allegry, and some medical researcher will even tell you early intake of real food increase risk of developing cancer.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2008