What are you getting your parents for Christmas?

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• I bought my mom a new purse (hopefully she doesn't hate it because it's a little different than what she usually carries) and I bought her dish cloths and wash cloths because that's what she said she needed!

I bought my dad a pair of jeans and button-up shirt I figured he could wear while fishing. There was something else, but I can't remember what it is since I've already wrapped it all up. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nothing. My mother doesn't do Christmas & My father isn't worth the energy.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My mom a necklace and shirt, and dad a book and a puzzle. And then maybe a food gift card together.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh and I'm also making them a 2011 calendar at walmart.com with photos of my husband, our daughter and I for each month. We live 8 hours away from them in a different state and I'm going to write down all the dates we're coming for a visit so they have something to look forward to. That'll be their gift together.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My sis and I are splitting the cost of our mom's ticket to see the Nutcracker next weekend, and I plan to get her a dvd that she wanted. I am giving my dad a gift card to Gander Mountain- and both parents will be getting school pictures (8x10) of the grandchildren.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I was going to buy my father The Pacific on DVD...sigh..Christmas is going to be so rough this year after all that happened in the past week.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well i would get them somehing if they would let me, but i & the kids usually make something to give them.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Mom - Family pictures, America's Test Kitchen 10 Years of Recipes Cook Book, and Socks (She likes the decorated kind and hers are wearing out)

Dad - Popcorn Microwave Popper thing he wants and A couple of new DVD's. I might get them a walmart gift card as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Maybe I will make my mom a table runner. But really i don't usually see my parents for Christmas and now I see that I am a heathen. LOL maybe I should think of them after all they grewed me into this fabulous person I am now. Uh oh.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010