pepperoni- can it go noodle dish in oven-or how to use and not for pizza since have not items for it

I have some pepperoni to use up. I sometimes make a noodle dish with chicken noodle soup and with carrots. I cook everything first and then add cheese and bake in the oven. Wonder if pepperoni okay to use in it. Or any thing you have maked with leftover pepperoni for dinner. Thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't think pepperoni would taste good in the chicken noodle dish.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Remove the chicken noodle soup out of the recipe and substitute it for something else...mushroom soup, cheese soup...anything else and make sure you chop up the pepperoni small and that should work.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, I agree and that was what I was thinking.
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• try allrecipes.com they should have something there you can make. OR you can make make a spagetti bake like I do. instead of beef use sausage and then put it in a casserol dish and top it with cheese (mozerella if you have it) and add the pepperoni and maybe some olives too, and put in the oven to melt the cheeses...will taste just like a pizza! and serve with salad and garlic bread ( u can use left over hot dog or hamberger buns and spread a butter and garlic powder mixture on the buns and toast it in the oven.
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 11:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I haven't used it with chicken or chicken noodle soup. But, I do cook pasta, drain and add spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, spread in casserole dish, top with more shredded mozzarella and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• well more of side dish but spaghetti noodles pepperoni cucumbers Italian dressing olives and a salad seasoning served cold is good imo

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Salad supreme is the seasoning btw
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i make a baked spaghetti with either pizza or spaghetti sauce and put pepperoni in it. even tomato sauce or tomato pasted with some seasonings would work if you do not have either sauce on hand.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I agree on allrecipes or another site for ideas. You could make like a baked ziti type thing I bet.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i would agree, check online, or make something with noodles and sauce and cheese... doesn't sound too good with chicken noodle soup.
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010