• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone really feel a married man has a right to watch porn?

If a husband and wife are not both into porn is it really a problem if the other has to give it up. It's not like you're asking your partner to give up a hobby or a good friend, your just asking them to enjoy you sexually and be satisfied with you, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Fuck men. I'm officially thinking of turning lesbian. Who's with me???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Wow, I think somebody is pissed with the boys pretending to be men,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I for one love watching porn I do it all the time DH knows too, he isn't into it. He has never even seen one. It makes me so sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm honestly just curious, What does porn do for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Porn is the not the problem - it is a symptom of a relationship issue. Porn is just people who you will never meet doing things you will probably never do - with worse lighting and awful sound effects.

If you have a problem with your partner's hobbies - trains, thimbles, antique books, or porn - just try the novel idea of talking to them as adults and working together as a team.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Porn is not the problem? That's got to be the stupidest comment I've ever heard. (nothing against you). Porn is not a freakin hobby. It's an addiction.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Porn is for single men IMO. If men are "visual creatures" then why shouldnt your naked body be enough for him to look at???
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I totally believe that it is disrespectful to the wife for a married man to watch porn. When you get married you give up that right. Tell him how you feel and everytime you catch him remind him how disrespectful it is to you and if he loved you you should be all he cares to look at and be with. good luck
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I don't think porn is a problem as long as it isn't cutting into your sexual relationship. DH and i both watch or read alone and together. We have for several years now. It lets you explore things that you might not be willing or able to do in real life. It doesn't mean that either of us finds the other less attractive or anything else.
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 8:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Porn is highly addictive, so he may not be able to simply "give it up." I do think that he should be willing to do so for the sake of your marriage, but he will probably need some help in stopping.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008