good afternoon everyone i was wondering can anyone tell me how long do you be out after getting an cerclage?

im 6 weeks pregnant and had 2 prior miscarriages. so the dr told me to be thinking about that when i go back for my next visit which would be an ultrasound at 7 weeks. so we're going to talk about it. PLus im high risk so they're going to keep an close eye on me. my last miscarriage was preterm labor, i mean i delivered to early after i guess dialating cause i was in pain for a few minutes before i had it. she told me that mean i have an incompetant cervix

hershey062006

Asked by hershey062006 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had incompetent cervix. I had one in place at 21 weeks and the other at 14 weeks. I was on bedrest until 36 weeks with both. I had the cerclage out and I went into labor at 39 and 40 weeks. I was 3-4 cm dilated from 36 weeks until I delivered.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010