How would u deal with spouse's kids?

I have the man of my dreams in my life and he has 5 kids. He is 48 and I am 26. I know that most people think that it is wrong, but in my heart all that counts is how he treats me and my son and what is in side. But what I was saying that his kids are 29, 28, 19, 25, and 13. I use to work for his oldest daughter at a gas station she was the manger at the store. She got mad when we started dating. And I told her before she hired me that if anything happen to my kids then I was leaving, So my son was born early and he was at risk for the rsv. So when she knew that we was dating she put me on the 12am to 8 am shift because her dad work 6am to 6pm so we would never see each other. Well one night I went to work and I would call and check on my son and one time when I called he told me that my son was having trouble breathing so I told him to come get me and I would cll her and tell her that she would have to find somebody to cover my shift so she come i and covered my shift nd she told me that if I didnt come back then I was fired so I call her main boss and he said that he had not heard anything about it so I went to work the next night and when my shift was over I asked her to take me home and she said that I am not taking that b***h home so I had to walk home in 8 degree weather so when I got home I could not feel my hands or feet. After that she put me on there to only work one day a week and I told her that one day a week would not support my kids so I told her to take the job and shove it. Now she dont talk to her dad. The 28 year old threw my and my kid out because she thought that I was sleeping with her man. The 19 year old dont talk to her either, The 25 year old only used me for babysitting, and the 13 year old thinks that she dont have to do anything that I say because I am not her mother and she thinks that she run over me. So what I am saying that none of his kids like me. They all told him that they didnt want him with me. he told me when we got together that I would have to accept all 5 of kids and I have accept them but they have not accepted me and we ahve been together 3 years. Somebody tell he how to deal with his kids.

Babygirl121307

Asked by Babygirl121307 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Treating people with respect may not make a dent in their behaviour, but at least you'll know you've lived up to your own standards.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• have you even mentioned this to him?
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 3:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2010