How are you spending the holidays???

Are you going to be with in-laws, parents, alone with hubby, a house full of young ones, children coming home from college break, in the cold weather, in the warm weather or whatever answers you have!!

Oncloud8

Asked by Oncloud8 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• with my family
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We're driving 8 hours from Central Florida to South Carolina the day before Christmas Eve to spend Christmas with my parents and both sides fo my parents family. We usually go to my dad's family's house for an hour or two on Christmas Eve to open gifts and then afterward we go to my mom's family's house to open gift's. Then we go back to my parents house and get to open one gift each and then we go to bed and wake up Christmas morning. We open all of our gifts, get dressed and head over to my dad's family's house to eat Christmas dinner. Then we drive 8 hours back to FL the day after Christmas.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My husband's parents are deceased, so all he has left is his brother, his half-brother and his half-sister and we don't really do anything special with them over the holidays. They usually plan to meet up somewhere before or after the holiday to give out gifts and that's it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We are staying home. My DD has been sick over the summer and had a relapse at Thanksgiving. She is doing a little better, although we are still trying to get her medications under control. Because of all this we are staying home and letting people come to us.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Too many places and we always say next year we are only gonna pick one place for Christmas eve and one place for Christmas but it never happens we never want to let anyone down.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'll be home with my two girls. I'm sure at some point on Christmas my parents will come by. Not really feeling very Christmas-y this year. Maybe plans will change, who knows.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Christmas is at my brothers house this year :)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't know. I can't think of the holidays. It's going to be on auto pilot. What I REALLY want to do is just say screw them and take my kids to an indoor waterpark or something.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Home.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 1:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i will stay at home with my family and find more time to pray to thank for all the blessings...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010