Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please can some1 help me?

i was just told by a nuses line that i need to be seen but a doctor due to a what i think is a lump in one of my breasts. heres my problem i do not have any type of insuance what so ever and i cant find a free clinic. i live in plano texas i am really scared!!! i dont know what to do, i don not have the money to b seen by any of the clinics ive called and some of them cant get me in till next year.


Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

Level 13 (973 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I would suggest going to a hospital. Tell them u have chest pain in your breast. By law a hospital has to treat someone who needs assistance insurance or not. I hope u find the help u need. There has to be something that u can qualify for. Have u tried applying for state funded programs?

    Answer by Jguevara at 1:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

  • here is a link they claim that you can be seen 4 $20

    Answer by karing4elmas at 1:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

  • Next year isn't really that far off. I know you're scared, I would be too. Get to a hospital. They have to see you and maybe they could help you find the care and financial aid you need. I have a friend who didn't/doesn't have insurance, had an accident with her hand that was going to require continued therapy, she went to the hospital and they gave her a kind of medical coverage that would cover 6 months. She had to make payments but the were income based and therefore minimal.

    Answer by raynestar at 2:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

Next question in Health
do you smoke but your SO doesnt?

Next question overall (Shopping)
How Much...