please can some1 help me?

i was just told by a nuses line that i need to be seen but a doctor due to a what i think is a lump in one of my breasts. heres my problem i do not have any type of insuance what so ever and i cant find a free clinic. i live in plano texas i am really scared!!! i dont know what to do, i don not have the money to b seen by any of the clinics ive called and some of them cant get me in till next year.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• I would suggest going to a hospital. Tell them u have chest pain in your breast. By law a hospital has to treat someone who needs assistance insurance or not. I hope u find the help u need. There has to be something that u can qualify for. Have u tried applying for state funded programs?
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/vcampinfo.php?campid=295 here is a link they claim that you can be seen 4 $20
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Next year isn't really that far off. I know you're scared, I would be too. Get to a hospital. They have to see you and maybe they could help you find the care and financial aid you need. I have a friend who didn't/doesn't have insurance, had an accident with her hand that was going to require continued therapy, she went to the hospital and they gave her a kind of medical coverage that would cover 6 months. She had to make payments but the were income based and therefore minimal.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010