What kind of trash bags do you use in your kitchen and how do you tie them? Trying to find a good one to use... any suggestions?

ks36

Asked by ks36 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• We use the gripper top 13 gal size with unscented odor blocker. We just pull the sting at the top tie it in a knot and trow it in the trash can.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I use whatever is cheapest when I go to buy some, whether namebrand or generic/store brand, and I just tie the corners together when I'm ready to put it out. It's just going to end up in a landfill somewhere, so why spend a lot of money on trash bags?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I use 13 drawstring usually hefty and have no problems
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We use our Grocery store (Meijer) generic brand, they are alot like Glad bags. They have tabs (4) to make tieing them easy! We double not the bags...although currently we are out of trash bags so I have to use the plastic bags you bring food home in =(
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 1:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• For me I've tried LOTS! I have 3 in diapers so it makes the trash quite heavy. I've found Glad Works the best. I think they are the heavy duty ones, for leaves and whatnot. The seem a lot thinner than the rest but work a whole lot better. oh and I hate other Glad bags besides this one.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• oh and its the for tab ones
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• four*
    SabrenaLeigh

• Sorry about the typos. One of these days I will slow down and proofread. It should read *string not sting...and throw not thow.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I get the store brand tall kitchen bags with the tie. I tie them. They are good enough.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Costco brand white kitchen bags
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010