My hubby just called & said we are going to Vegas for a 3 night stay woo hoo!!!

We haven't been on a vacation in forever since having the kids & it's about time! This will be my first time going there, has anyone else ever gone?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Travel

• I'm sooooo jealous... lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i live in vegas, if you want to pm me with questions. i know the best places ;)
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have but been a while... have a blast Oh but what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas as my now three year old son proves..lol

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 1:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I've been taking the kids there (on our way to/from CA/CO) and they love it. Since I'm on my own most of the time I like to stay at a place off the strip with no gambling. We have done silly things like pictures in front of the original Las Vegas sign and we've spent hours at the Adventuredome in Circus Circus. There is so much to do or not do and just hang out, eat and catch a couple of shows.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My hubby said something bout going to Circus Circus Hmmm what's that is that a casino? Im bout to Google
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• circus circus was built for the kids, so there are kid-friendly things in it. i honestly haven't been in a while, so i would definitely google it. the adventure dome is owned by them, too, and it's for older kids. it's like a theme park, has a rollar coaster, etc. i've been many times, and it's a lot of fun. i had a friend who worked when it was fright dome, which they do every halloween, they put up haunted houses, etc. after it was over, she worked at a booth called writing on rice, where they make jewelry and put a piece of rice in it, with actual writing on it. it has other booths like that. it's pretty fun.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Have fun in the adult playground ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yeah i been there it is so fun but you have bring confortable shoe to walk & alot of spending money & you can just walk all the bars restaurants are on the strip & the casinos of course
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I never been, have fun.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I am dying to go, but haven't yet. Since you have kids I would not stay right on the strip, people party all hours of the night. Have a blast!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2010