Have you ever

lost someone ya loved unexpectedly? like no warning signs? one day you are talking to them & the next they have passed away in their sleep or whatever it may be. Its brutal to go through when ya don't see it coming.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• hugsYEs... I think it is worse then knowing someone is dying because you can't try to prepare yourself for it or say your goodbyes... I'm assuming you lost a loved one unexpectedly.... I'm so sorry and my heart goes out to you

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Thank God this hasn't happened to me. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my loved ones.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes a good friend in a car crash
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 1:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes I have, one of my closest friends died in a car accident along with her baby. She had just popped by my house the day before then the next day she was gone.
    SueAnd2

Answer by SueAnd2 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It happened to me on Thanksgiving of this year. My father was killed in a car accident en route to his friend's house for dinner. A kid ran the red light because he was adjusting the heat controls on his car and hit my dad. He also tested positive for drugs.My father 0died instantly. NOBODY saw it coming. Apparently not even my father. It's so hard to get through this past week. His funeral service was on Tuesday but as the details of the crash come it's hard to know what do do. I am still trying to make sense of it and can't. My dad left a message the night before to wish us a happy Thanksgiving but I was in the shower. When I heard it, I deleted it thinking he would call anyway or I would call him. This has been the worst week of my life. We are left with the coulda woulda shouldas. I can't believe he is gone. My avatar shows my daughter touching his casket. It's sad.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• thx junemama
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss Izsarejman this is very tragic. My deepest condolences to you & your family. Stay strong.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• so sad Sueand 2 sorry to hear
    Its friggin tough!!!!
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010