Has anyone else had reoccuring Bacterial Vaginisious,and is so self concious about there vaginal area, that it controls there life?

You cant have spontanious sex...you dont want to "let the Va-ja-ja hang out...The only med that works is a creme that gets white and clumpy...It seriously RUINS your life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• I had BV really bad during my last pregnancy. Thankfully I no longer have to deal with it, but I had it almost my entire pregnancy and I just wanted to say *hugs* and I'm sorry you have to go through that!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I've had it so many times that I thought I had caught HIV. Seriously. I think my problem was that I am allergic to latex or nonoxynol-9. When my boyfriend have sex raw I'm ok, but when we use a condom, that horrible smell comes back stronger than the last time. There is a cream that is real thick but clear. It works but you need to find out why you keep getting BV. Maybe you are allergic to condoms as well. But if you keep doing the same thing (using condoms, douching, taking tub baths) then of course you are going to get the same result. I used to keep some feminine wipes and a fresh pair of underwear in my purse. Nothing else works against that smell.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• The cream is expensive but only like 15 dollars with medicaid. Over 100 dollars without
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• ya i had this for a year straight ,,it was my baths ...my skin is so senstitve ,,,salt water helps.......and after a number of visits to a Dr and even hospital,,he told me about badadine..sp? 4.00,,they use it before surgieries .....put it on a cotton ball and rub it in,,,,,,ty this for a week.........let me know
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 6:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If you would like to know about a product that can help PM me.It is not available in the stores. I get it direct from the company.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2008