What do you think makes a good gift?

"A good gift is something that someone really wants but feels guilty buying for themselves."

I think that is so true ...

tasches

Asked by tasches at 1:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• Something personalized or thought out according to the recipient, it doesn't necessarily have to cost an arm or a leg.

Answer by older at 1:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• putting true thought and consideration into it.My son was so proud yesterday he noticed papa didn't have a Christmas stocking at his house later in the day i was at the dollar store getting wrapping paper and he kept pointing to a stocking and saying papa papa needless to say it is wrapped by him and under the tree...too cute

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 1:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yeah, I've heard that too. Just because I want something and would appreciate it doesn't mean someone else is going to. I feel the best gifts are the ones you know will mean something to that person. If it's something they'll use up I make sure they'll at least get good memories from it. Like massage oils and a bottle of wine for a couple friend.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010