Is uber skinny back in fashion?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 1:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• OMg.. GROSS. yes, I think it will always be in from here on out... sad... she could use the 35lbs I need to lose
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The difference between her and most skinny girls is she is NATURALLY that skinny.
    That isn't an eating disorder, that isn't surgery, that is her all natural. That's why it was okay for her to be in the compition, because she is all natural. There's nothing she can do about it, she's just one of those people that doesn't get fat. It does happen.
    Notice that the one girl that was kicked off early in the season had an eating disorder. Because of that and because she was unnaturally skinny she wasn't allowed to compete.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Being too thin is worse for your health than being too overweight.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Idk, but I think she's beautiful, regardless of her weight and to be quite honest, I find it just as mean and hurtful when people make fun of someone for being thin, than when someone is made fun of for being fat. Just because someone doesn't fit our idea of beauty or appeal, that doesn't give us the right to put them down or call the 'gross'. I'm pretty sure all of us have something others could pick us appart for. I'm not fat but I have a big nose and despite of that I know I'm beautiful, just as some of you may be fat,skinny,have big ears,etc. If all of us were to worry about our own weight instead of being mean to others for theirs,we might be a healthier society :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Not for me becuase I will never be...lol.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I hope that uber skinny is not in, I always just want to feed those girls!
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If it is I am way out of fashion. Last time I saw skinny was 8+ years ago before my son
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It never left. Every now and again they make a hoopla about it but it always has been and will always be the standard for models.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• no way!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Not for my man - he likes my curves ( and so do I) and that is good enough for me.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2010