When is too early for snow?

I say now. But I see lots of this country and Europe are having storms already. Do you have snow? Tell us what is expected around you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I live in michigan, snow in october is normal
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We've had snow and below 0 tempatures for a month, and it was actually late this year. We just had another 5 or 6 inches dumped on us last night. I'm in Montana.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live on the beach in CA- so never would be the answer, but we did live in Chicago last winter. I like winter, but I can always go to Tahoe for the snow-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We have snow in October quite often here in Minnesota. SO---September is too early,I think!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No snow here, but I live in Eastern NC.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live in SE PA, and although we had a little snow on Thanksgiving, it only lasted for an hour and melted within a half hour of finishing. We normally only have snow that sticks in late Dec.—Feb.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live in SWPA and we've had snow in the past as early as October, but it's more typical for us to have a dusting of flurries starting in mid- to late November. Typically, we don't get the really heavy stuff until late December on through March.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• WNY just had snow this past week
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We live in Nebraska and there has been snow here as early as October before but this year we have only had flurries so far but to answer your question I hate snow so if it never came I'd be happy
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• we have been snowed in since tuesday morning, it rained today and cleared lots of it, im in the uk, england and this is def not normal
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010