When is too early for snow?

I say now. But I see lots of this country and Europe are having storms already. Do you have snow? Tell us what is expected around you?

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I live in michigan, snow in october is normal

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We've had snow and below 0 tempatures for a month, and it was actually late this year. We just had another 5 or 6 inches dumped on us last night. I'm in Montana.

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live on the beach in CA- so never would be the answer, but we did live in Chicago last winter. I like winter, but I can always go to Tahoe for the snow-

Answer by Sisteract at 2:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We have snow in October quite often here in Minnesota. SO---September is too early,I think!

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No snow here, but I live in Eastern NC.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live in SE PA, and although we had a little snow on Thanksgiving, it only lasted for an hour and melted within a half hour of finishing. We normally only have snow that sticks in late Dec.—Feb.

Answer by SWasson at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I live in SWPA and we've had snow in the past as early as October, but it's more typical for us to have a dusting of flurries starting in mid- to late November. Typically, we don't get the really heavy stuff until late December on through March.

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• WNY just had snow this past week

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We live in Nebraska and there has been snow here as early as October before but this year we have only had flurries so far but to answer your question I hate snow so if it never came I'd be happy

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• we have been snowed in since tuesday morning, it rained today and cleared lots of it, im in the uk, england and this is def not normal

Answer by san78 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010