Do you have school-volunteering burnout?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 1:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in

• Not really I love to go. I am in there 4 days a week for about 3 hours a day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh I'm DONE.....for a little while at least. Wednesday night I was up late working on the class Photo Board so that it was ready for Parent Teacher Conferences. Now all the parents can see all the things the kids have been doing in school so far this school year. 2 weeks before that I had to cut 25 pillow cases into Indian looking dresses for the class to decorate for their Thanksgiving Pow Wow & Native American thing. A couple weeks before that was bringing in cupcakes for the class & reading a story. I'm ready for a break.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love to volunteer at my son's school
    Babygirl121307

Answer by Babygirl121307 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No but I do understand my friend did this a few years ago. I told her to cut back on it a bit. She just thought that because they needed more help she should do more. I said nah. Silly take a step back.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• slapping foreheadI don't do the volunteer thing. I have enough to do around the house.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2010