i am six weeks pregnant and very dizzy my blood pressure goes very low. why do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might be something like gestetional diabetes. I don't think I spelled that right. But anyways when you're about twenty seven weeks pregnent they with give you a test for it. Make sure you mention to you're doctor about this. Or a more simple less frightening solution is it's simple vertigo which lots of moms apparently get during pregnency.
    BrandiCol55

Answer by BrandiCol55 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would call your doctor right away!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Eat a lot of protein. Peanut butter, cheese, yogurt, meat, chicken. Make sure you eat protein at every meal. If you are dizzy, eat some now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The dizziness could be that your heart has started to produce more blood, your blood volume in your body increases during pregnancy. How do you know your blood pressure is dropping? do you have a kit to test yourself? When in dobut always call your doctor.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• dizziness could be part of morning sickness.....
    but you should call your OB to make sure everything's ok
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010