sahm....

so i am a sahm and i am trying to get a schedualed rutine in so my kids learn while im home..... any ideas for a 2 year old and 11 month old??? learning activities that is...thanks for any advice...oh and is any other sahm kind of lonely i feel kind of cut off but maybe its my fault i dont have any friends where i now live.....dunno anyone on the same float lol

kristybaby2

Asked by kristybaby2 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yup in that boat sometimes myself...why I like this site!
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 2:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i dont have an exact schedule that we do... but its pretty loose. for ur kids ages, the best thing to do for them i just play with them and read to them. they learn more by playing at that age. do games with blocks. u could begin introducing colors to ur 2 yr old. there are so many things u can do, ur only limited by ur imagination
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Get yourself to your local library --they have all kinds of kids programs and resources PLUS you'll meet other sahms...

You are going to have to explain, though, how it is you think you can prevent your child from learning. Is there chains in a closet involved?

My kids learned everything, in and around our home... and then went to collage. I promise you, we never picked up a single piece of curriculum or 'test'...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Start with the story hour at your public library. It is a lot of fun and they aslo might have fliers out about other activities.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010