So have you ever changed roles with your s/o..

Either be the one pushing the boundaries or taking the submissive role?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I had to think a little while on this one.. lol

We've been married 25 years. There have been so many stages and changes through the years that I have to say, yeah our "roles" have changed more than once and then back again.. lol Never really one becoming necessarily "submissive" to the other. Definitely more on the "pushing boundaries" side of the equation. I pushed boundaries for a few years, and not always in a nice way.. That ended badly. He pushed boundaries and not in a productive way.. That ended badly.. However each time either of us pushed those boundaries, after awhile, we realized that there was no real reason to, neither of us were trying to force the other to submit or be the submissive in the relationship, we wer pushing boundaries due to other BS. Once we figured out they "Why" were pushing the boundaries with one another, we addressed those issues and I can say that hasn't happened in many years now.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010