Babies first birthday.

Hi my sons birthday is not till feb 9th but i like planing early lol.But i am unsure of ideas for adults to do like some games n things to make it fun.This is my first birthday i am planning and many more to come lol.Would love advice and ideas thanks.

joannabenjamin2

Asked by joannabenjamin2 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never been to a childs bday party with games for adults....i don't think it's really expected. But you can find adorable 1st birthday supplies at" www.1stwishes.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The only kids-party I went to that had adult games, she ended up focusing more on the adult part and neglected the fact it was the kids birthday.

My opinion, just make it about the kid.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• my dd 1st birthday is in feb too! we r just doing something short and sweet since her birthday is on valentines day. i wouldnt do adult games! i hate party games!! we have this blow up jump thing we are setting up in the basement for the other kids but thats about it!
    p.s. i like to plan ahead too! i already bought all the decorations!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• as for your birthday party make it their birthday. As for the adults they will talk and watch the party action and will not get bored. But if want to just include them in the party some way have them write they wish the birthday kid. Or have them guess what they will be when they grow up that sort of thing for their scrapbook. Then have adult sandwiches and snacks and not just cake for them.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My son celebrated his birthday in Oct 23rd, and I have to be honest I just had visiting, timed it where my Son was the entertainment we had a meal all together and then opened gifts, and then chatted when he went to bed. No reason to do any games. It's his first birthday, just relax and enjoy it!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• TY all for advice and comment
    joannabenjamin2

Comment by joannabenjamin2 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010