if I had 2 pregnancies (healthy ones) no miscarriages what are the chances of micarrages with the 3rd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This makes me feel a little better lol I guess another reason is because online says almost every girl has a least one so it has me freaked. This will be our last

I think they say that because it s assumed that a great many women have one without ever even realizing they were pregnant to begin with. A late cycle followed by a heavy period. Never knew.
    Anonymous

• Same as with the first two.

Sometimes nature isn't as predictible as we'd like it to be.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have no idea but I do know that there is seemingly no rhyme or reason to miscarriages. Is there a specific reason you are worried about it?
    Anonymous

• just I don't know cause my mom had one with her 3rd and so did my grandma and I just found out so the end of the 1st trimester is along way to go and I keep praying everytime I think of it that god will let this baby be fine and healthy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You have the same risk every time unless your health status has changed for the worse. I had 6 healthy babies before I had a miscarriage. Then I had 3 in a row.
    Anonymous

• Well, the good news is worry will do nothing! :0) Enjoy being pregnant and continue to pray for you baby's safe arrival but remember it is not in our hands. It's easier said than done but stay positive and don't worry.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Same as with all the others. I had 4 perfectly normal, healthy, uneventful pregnancies and then lost my 5th at 12 weeks. I then got pregnant later that year and carried to term with no problems.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You have already proven you can make your pregnancies go through the 9 months, so I would say slim to none.

Answer by older at 3:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You have the same risk every time unless your health status has changed for the worse. I had 6 healthy babies before I had a miscarriage. Then I had 3 in a row

This makes me feel a little better lol I guess another reason is becasue online says almost every girl has a least one so it has me freaked. This will be our last
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

Thank you so much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010