Period coming- or baby number 3??

Dd is 9 months old and I still haven't had my period. She is bf. Lately I have been nauseous all the time and have been having 1-2 headaches a day. I have taken a preg test every 1-2 months (because of the nO period thing).
My question is, before you started your period for the first time after baby, did you feel pregnant? Thanks:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 3:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• i did not get my period till my daughter was 13 months old, I was breastfeeding.. And I always thought i was pregnant lol.. I would not worry about it if you have a negative pregnancy test. :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 3:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I haven't taken a test in a couple of months. I'm so sick of spending $ on the tests!! I just like the monthly assurance of not being pregnant (between both kids it's been almost 4 years since I've had a period...)
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Do you want to be pregnant? Are you ttc? Are you using any form of birth control?
    Anonymous

• I'm on bc pill but got preg with ds while on the pill. I am not ttc.
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i did... after baby #1 i got preggers at 7 months ... after baby #2 we waited a bit longer and i got preggers with baby #3 when my lil one was 18 months. i had NO period after baby #1 and just 6 after baby #3... (yes, i have had a total of 7 periods since 10/2006)... i felt preggers the entire time even when i wasn't.
    i would say take a test to be sure, and if you aren't ttc be sure to use BC... if not you'll need to pay the price for tests... you CAN get them at the dollar store, i would suggest those, much cheaper and they work!
    asil

Answer by asil at 4:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010