Do you think it is possible to be in love with two different men?

I know a lady who is married but says she cant help but be in love with another man too Myself this is a no no not if I am with my true love. I think you might have more then one love out there like if you lose your SO but not at the same point in time.

Raindew

Asked by Raindew at 3:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My thoughts.

Yes, it's easy to love more than 1 person. We love aspects of people. It's very easy to love different aspects that are present in 2 different people. If 1 aspect is missing from one, but is present in another we "love' the one with that aspect.

Now, acting on those feelings or not recognizing them for what they are is a different story..................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think it is possible to be in lust with two different men... or be in love with one and lust with the other..
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have found I have only truly loved one man, and will be marrying him soon.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I know you can. I was for a long time. I didnt do anything about it though. Eventually I quit loving both those idiots & found a real man! lol
    Anonymous

• I like what pixie trix said. I'd also like to add that I think it's possible for some people to love more than one person, and for others, it's not possible. These types of things can vary from person to person, IMO.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I believe it is.
    Just like pixie - you love different things from different people
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Made me think pixie... good thought guess i never thought of it like that
    Raindew

Comment by Raindew (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think it is possible but you have to be careful. Spending too much time with someone other than your SO could cause trouble.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No. I don't think it's possible to truly love two people at once. I think it's possible to be in love with someone, and infatuated with someone else. Infatuation never lasts.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes it is but in the end and all is said and done, neither one of them will probably be worth a damn.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010