anyone hate snow- snow ruined plans for tomorrow

My mom lives in another state and was to see you other grand kids. She sees her other one about every day. We were are to get some snow tomorrow and will not come and I do not blame her. But might be able to meet somewhere when we shop for christmas on sunday and now will not see the girls. But will make time to see my grandma and aunts and uncles on sunday. she is here till the 8th. I even offered for her to say over night on monday to hear the girls sing in their program at school and will not even do that. She says it is only for one night and not worth it. I now have to tell girls will her see her and I just feel so bad for them. I sure hate weather systems. Do you think she should make the time to see them when here or not? Just me?

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 3:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• She should go anyway. They plow the roads. That's not really an excuse. It hasn't even started yet!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I know if it were my mom the only thing that would keep her from seeing her granddaughters is a blizzard. She'd spend even just one night with me if it meant seeing them. Sorry about the snow - I happen to love it, even all the blizzards we had last year. I live in NY so we do get our fair share of snow. Sorry your mom isnt going to see your girls. Does she live far away? It sounds like it.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010