What plans do you have for the weekend?

I'm planning to finish decorating the house, take my girls to swim practice, then to the church for a meeting, then hopefully we'll get some shopping done. And that's just Saturday! My husband and son are going hunting so hopefully they'll get something and enjoy their "man time."

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 3:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go visit my parents and go to church with them.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Umm saturday probably go bowling with my husband or to the movies .. sunday just relax and stay home cus my husband works ..
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hoping to put up the tree and decorate. Christmas party on Sunday.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My daughter has ballet tommorrow so we will go watch her practice (she is 3). My son and I will go to the YMCA and shoot some hoops. We have a Christmas party on Saturday night and I will have a few drinks;) The rest of the weekend we will just fly by the seat of our pants.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• was to see mom to tomorrow from north calornia but snow tomorrow and now will not come so will just keep to home and keep the girls busy. then sunday shopping for the girls to finish their christmas
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We are supposed to be getting alot of snow tonight so I am going to the grocery store and then back home. Then I am going to stay at my house all weekend probably in my PJs. Finish decorating and start on the homemade pasta that I am making for christmas gifts.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• working. oh the joys. : /
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 3:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Work everywhere at home at school and of course at work. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My mom is coming from Ohio to watch the kids for the weekend, then we (Hubby and I) are going to Indianapolis to watch the Colts/Cowboys football game. Leaving Saturday, returning Monday!!!!
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I plan to cook for the rest of the week and clean the house from top to bottom do a little shopping and hopefully rest after that lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010