Appetite Suppressant

I am looking for information on the best appetite suppressant on the market....any ideas?

Jessica8693

Asked by Jessica8693 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• HCG Diet.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• High fiber, real food. And chewing.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• OTC appitite supressants are pretty dangerous and terrible for your body.

Plus, when you stop taking them you won't have gained the skills you need to control your eating and you'll gain all the weight back.

That being said, Excedrine works pretty well for me (I think it's the caffine) but if i take one in the morning I won't be hungry at all for about 4 hours.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Get the prescription version - actually cheaper and they really work - lost 60 lbs in 4 months. I did eat a well balanced diet, exercised but the pill gave me the help at night when I usually snack or overeat.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't know of any that are over the ocunter. I got some good one from the doctor. It really cut my intake my 2/3rds
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• GREEN TEA---I drink up to 10 cups a day..lol..but I also drink a liter of water with a bit of lemon juice too..since that is the best way to flush out toxins.

I make a huge pot of (like coffee) and put 2-3 green tea bags and drink it all day long..green tea also helps with bloating, losing weight, etc..and it has antioxidants, so you cannot go wrong.

I've tried diet pills in the past..and while some get you to not eat..they are really dangerous..and the only ones that did take my appatite away were the ones that WERE too dangerous.

Green tea is my savior..but working out also helps reduce over active hunger. (although working out too hard can cause hunger)..but I try to eat more protein and stay away from bad carbs--which bad carbs make you more hungrey.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Drink 2 glasses of water before meals.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• foods that are healthy & fill you up for longer periods of time like oatmeal, for example
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• a glass of water 30 minutes before foods.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 8:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011