BUT I MISS MY PERIOD ! WELL THE THING ITS THAT I WANT TO GET PREGNANT AND I DID HAVE SEX ON MY GOOD DAYS AND I MISS MY PERIOD 2 DAYS AGO BUT THE HOME TEST WAS NEGATIVE..... SHOULD I WAIT A LITTLE BIT MORE TO DO ANOTHER TEST? WHAT DO YOU THING.......

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 3:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• always test again. . . and if you still don't get your monthly. . . talk to your Dr.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 3:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• eye rolling

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• wait a few more days then test again.

You may have worked yourself into a hysterical pregnancy.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You can start by taking your 'cap lock' off and quit cyber shouting.
    Now - wait a week or more before you test! And test 1st thing in the morning and don't use those cheap ones found at the dollar store.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yeah.. I'd wait. You might not have enough of the "pregnancy hormone" in your system enough for the test to detect it.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I can say honestly that it could be one of two things u are either pregnant the test just isnt detecting it.. or u want it so bad that u are looking for and expecting it and u have made your body think that you are... i did that before i got pregnant with this baby i am carryin now
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sometimes stress can delay your period. This has happened to me on more than one occasion. Wait a few days then test again if you haven't started your period. I like to use the digital tests. They cost a little more but they are very easy to read.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• you should always wait a week after you supposed to start your period before you take a test. it's more accurate then.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 3:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2010