is my 2 month old teething??

she gets really fussy... she's drooling all over the place... and when i put my nuckle in her mouth she'll suck it in then start chewing on it... but she's so young, could she be teething and if she is what should i be doing for her?

AudlyLuvly

Asked by AudlyLuvly at 7:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter did the exact same thing at 2 months. She was only happy if she was chewing on my finger. I did find that Hylands Teething Tabs work great! She is much happier now and doesn't chew on my fingers anymore. Sassy also makes little rubber bath toys that squirt water. They make amazing teething toys!
    amazingaudri

Answer by amazingaudri at 6:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• as far as i know this is also a sign of colic. get her mylicon. and ask the pharmacist at the store, or your docot if she could be teethin, and get this homepathic stuff at walmart, called hylands, i think teething tablets,. works wanders. really.
    windowgirl

Answer by windowgirl at 8:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My son is about to be 3 mos. but he started teething a 2 mos. old so i don't think it's impossible.But also remember just because your daughter has started teething doesn't mean she'll get teeth right away. It could be months.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My brother was born with teeth!! yeah, weird, I know. Anyway, I know of babies that started teething at a very young age. The best thing I found to work for my son was Teething Tablets from Wal Mart in the pharmacy section. Make sure you ask your dr. though if it's ok to give them to a 2 month old baby. They just dissolve in the mouth! They work SO much better than Baby Orajel or anything like that!!
    katespring

Answer by katespring at 3:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008