is there any way to induce labor natural;y the wi;; rea;;y work?

i am having a really hard pregnancy and have been having contractions but they are not doing any good plz cane anyone help me?

eaglesbaby1

Asked by eaglesbaby1 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• walk a lot. Have sex. Get some nipple stimulation - if you have a breast pump, use it. Hang in there, your baby will come soon!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Walking and sex. The nipple thing sometimes risks TOO hard contractions.

And if you do ANYTHING beside sex or walking, you are no longer doing anything "Naturally".

Baby will come when it wants to. It doesn't care about you. Baby has to be physically mature and it will release a hormone to start labor. Sometimes labor can and will last for days and weeks. It is natural. SO, relax and in time, baby will come.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The only thing left is hard physical labor. With my last one I shoveled snow and ice off of our drive way. It got the membranes to rupture but unfortunately for me it was still several days before my son decided he was going to come! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• 2murphyboys........your water broke and they didn't induce? When my water broke with my daughter we went to the hospital and I was induced....just wondered if it was the same for you or if they did something different
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• there is a higher risk of infection, but, if you are monitored, you can go awhile. Just like labor can last days and you can have twins vaginally and you can deliver a breech. Doctors just don't like to let you do anything anymore.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I've heard walking, sitting on a big bouncy ball, or having sex can all help.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010