Baby formula?

Just wondering what formula did you or do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used both similac and enfimil just depending on what the wic coupon said. When I had to pay for it out of pocket I would get the walmart brand. To me it actually was a bit better with how it mixed.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• For a while we went through 1 can in a week. Which my son had between 7-8 bottles of formula a day. Thank god those days are over!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I tried everything with my son, and ended up settling on Enfamil because that's what worked best for him (versus other brands with issues like constipation, gas, diarrhea, refusing to take it). We switched to GoodStart when we got on WIC around 3-4 months old, which worked just as well, and stayed with that until 1 year.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We used either Similac (in the pink can) or Parents Choice...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I used something different for each baby, because each one had different needs - regular for one, soy for another, lactose-free for another, and gentlease for one. different brands, too.
    Anonymous