Help??? adult content

So i tried to work things out and i can only take so much!!!! Today he said im sick of your whinning, i said hello im pregnant!!! he doesn't get it...am i thaat much of a cry baby now idk...but i am leaving to a relatives house and comin back for my son when i have my own place next month. I was jus wondering how can i feel better and know that i am doin the right thing when i am pregnant with his child? i am fed up and can not take anymore emotionally or mentally. What will i do when its day 2 or 3 and i am lonely or missing him, i know i cannot go back but because that never worked before, last time i did i ended up pregnant and told promises. I am a person of action and honesty and even though we are both cancers we are so different and alike its scary....so what can i do to mend my broken heart. Usually i meet other people, enjoy their convo's and company but i am 4 months pregnant and nobody wants a pregnant woman....soooooo???????

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 3:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say stay strong for your kids and to stop replacing men with more men just wait it out and wait for that right man
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 4:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Do you think you'll stop whining when you are no longer pregnant?

Millions of people are pregnant all the time... not all of them whine. Your behaviour is your choice.

You'll be happier when you recognize that.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Pregnancy is not an excuse to whine or bitch or complain. If you had to listen to yourself all day, would you want to spend time with yourself.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Alot of women seem to think everyone should jump just because they are pregnant it's not that big of a deal just act like the adult you need to be and take care of your kids and don't worry abouy being with a man right now.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would love to spend time with myself, when i cry its because my feelings are hurt, hurtful words are said from the one's i love and i thought who loved me, i just believe that the pregnancy makes me even more emotional than i am.. i know cancers are emotional but damn if he screams and doesnt appreciate me i cry...lifetime movies make me cry...i watched an eposide of crimainal minds and cried!!!! LOL but seriously, spending time with myself and writing is how i cope with all the stress...so any advice on how to stop going back to the one you love.
    Onenamillion

Comment by Onenamillion (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Im guessing but you sound young.
    You need to grow up. You have one child you are going to leave behind and you are 4 months pregnant.
    Think about what you need to do for your children and quit relying on a man to make your world go round.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010