it posable to be contracting good and regular and it not be doing anything?

u see with my oldest i didnt feel a thing till they broke my water and with this one i only feel them if they are really strong and i havent changed in 3 weeks at all and today i have had hard strong ones.

eaglesbaby1

Asked by eaglesbaby1 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First of all how far along are you and second of all i had really hard kicks but i couldnt give any advice on contractions because i had to iduce my own labor with our mary jane roselind hilton because you see her due date was september 26 2010 and my husband and i didnt have her until september 30 2010, and i also say husband because my husband was there holding my hand the entire time.But to be quite frank i never knew too much about contractions because i had an epidural. but i wish you the best of wishes with your delivery ! : )
    christinahilton

Answer by christinahilton at 4:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You need to time them as soon as teh start and end and teh time in between. If they are getting closer togetehr and stay are stead like that then it could be labor. If not it could just be braxton hicks
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It certainly is however if your son was born vaginally then more then likely you're just experiencing braxton hicks. if they start getting closer together tho I would definately call your doc.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• they start* the time between* lol was typing to fast...and steady not stead...gosh im having a hard time with this lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I contracted hard, for 90 seconds, every 5 minutes, for 6 days, and did not dilate. So yes, it's possible.
    Anonymous