Quotes from sexy/ famous women???

I am looking for sexy, witty quotes examples,,,

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."-- Mae West

A wise woman once said: "The only thing a woman should chase is her vodka." ;)--unknown

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." by Mae West

"The man may be the head of the house but the woman is the neck and can turn the head any way she wants to"

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Thank You;)

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not going too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy.”

Jennifer Aniston
    Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty.”

Britney Spears quotes

Answer by older at 4:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Men are a luxury...not a necessity - Cher
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My favorite Mae West line - "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? "
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."

"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
    — Marilyn Monroe
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i dont have a quotes
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010