What's your job? and do you like it?

I work for an ins company, and I'm a provider rep. I don't like or dislike it I just wish I could be something better.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 4:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am an Analyst for an insurance company, I am good at what I do and i like all of the perks and benefits from my job. I could not ask for anything better at this time in my life.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm an advocate for children and adults with special needs. I love it!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I work in family services teaching parenting classes to families whose children are at risk of child abuse and/or neglect and I teach child development classes for child care providers.

I can't imagine doing anyother kind of job. I love the impact it allows me to make on my community and, most importantly, the impact i have on the lives of children in my community.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am asahm and I love every minute of it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• may not get paid for it, but it is still a job it is hard to do everything you have to do as asahm lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I work at an independent new/used bookstore; mostly shipping but a little of everything, whatever needs to be done. I love it. The discount alone almost makes it worth it, lol. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Being a mommy! He! He! He! And no, nothing would be better for me or could make me happier but I do still hope to be a Dance Teacher in a few years, probably when my little ones are going to school. And that too will make me very happy.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Im a shipping/export/quality coordinator for a small machine shop.
    I like the job because its not repititious.
    I always have something different to do and i work in the office and work outside too if we have big projects going on.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm a SAHM also.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I teach High School Senior English and Freshmen Social Studies. I love my job. The high school kids make me laugh everyday.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 5:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010