live in an apartment or house?

I really wish I had a house right now. SO what are some upsides of living in an apartment rather then a house?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 4:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in

• HOUSE!!! Apartment living is just the pits. And paying your rent is just like flushing money down the toilet. Owning a home, you will be paying into your martgage and some day owning it--an asset. And you really can't decorate an apartment---I have painted all the rooms and we just tiled the sunroom floor and did a tile backsplash in the kitchen. We had to live in apartments for a while because of transfers in the Air Force--4 years in Europe,for example-- but when we bought our first home it was wonderful!!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• House.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Apartment

I have absolutely no interest in living in a house. None.....................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Can't think of anything on the upside of living in an apartment... unless you happen to be elderly and need someone close.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• A big apartment, You dont have to worry about mowing grass, raking leaves, cleaning gutters, trimming bushes. All those things are a pain in the a$$, trust me
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Smaller space so you don't have to worry about doing much cleaning oppose to a house
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• if something break you dont have to worry about coming up money to fix. just call the office. my only upside and taxes.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• apartment
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We own a home, but in today's housing market I wish I were renting a home. I may do that next time, we lost a lot of money on our current house.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• House! Some of the advantages of living in an apartment is you don't have to do yard work, and if something break a maintenance man will come fix it, then there is the luxury of having a pool...so, if your single apartments are appealing I think!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

Next question in
Fly or drive?

Next question overall (Health)
Where can I get a mask?