What have your kid(s) done lately?

What is one of the funny things that your kid(s) have done or said lately

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3-year-old daughter insisted on wearing a red dress and Santa hat when we were out grocery shopping and telling everyone that she was "Santa Princess."
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My kids are super sweet lately because I am Due any day with their little brother. We all went to McDonalds and They got to play. Well my DD who is 3 Hit her lip in the play place and was bleeding. OMG My 2 older sons took such great care of her. They Rushed her out and Ran for Ice water and Clean napkins. You would have thought they were Prepping her for surgery or that they were medically trained. It is Quite Heartwarming to see your Children being Nurturing to one another.
    yobabywazup

Answer by yobabywazup at 4:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Last night my hubby and I set out for a 1 1/2 hour drive to his moms house and a lot of trees on the way were lit up in lights, every time DD(2yo) saw one she said " Hi, pretty tree!! .....................Bye pretty tree. " I thought it was so cute
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• not funny but my son just got in trouble last night for calling me a jerk (3) because i would not let him play tetris on my cell
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My youngest is starting college next term.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love the way my LO dances. He has got his own style and it is really curvey .
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It is Quite Heartwarming to see your Children being Nurturing to one another.

Aww. yep it is the best.
    2tinyhineys